Radiant Recovery is an open group that accepts people from all backgrounds and walks of life that may be struggling with an addiction, have a loved one with an addiction, experiencing the loss of a loved one and needing grief support, experiencing PTSD, and more. This is a safe place to heal and grow in your life and to find how the hope and power of Jesus can be the ultimate freedom from everything.
We will be relaunching our ministry on Tuesday August 31, 2021 at 6:30 PM at our Surprise location.
What does this night look like? We will meet together for a time of worship at the beginning of the evening. Then we will have breakout session specific to your area of need. We will be offering at this time recovery from addiction with the Celebrate Recovery curriculum, grief recover through the Grief Share curriculum, as well as a specific breakout group for those experiencing PTSD.
This is a night for those who need to heal and find Jesus in their journey. We all have a future in Jesus and we want you to know the best is yet to come in your life with Him.
Location: Radiant Church Surprise (15522 W Paradise Ln Surprise, AZ 85374)
**We promise CONFIDENTIALITY and ANONYMITY**
"13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 NLT
|What Recovery Is||What Recovery is NOT|
- A safe place to share; a refuge
- A place for selfish control
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- Where respect is given to each other and confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to learn and demonstrate genuine love
- A place to be rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for progress and to become strong again
- Where you can take off your mask and let others know who you really are
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
"9 But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests,[a] a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.10 'Once you had no identity as a people; now you are God’s people.Once you received no mercy now you have received God’s mercy.'" 1 Peter 2:9-10 NLT